Central-Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site improvement???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Site improvement??? Empty
PostSubject: Site improvement???   Site improvement??? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi All,
I have noticed activity is dying off we need to think of more ways to draw people in this is a good forum many wud enjoy... If anyone has any suggestions please voice as i want this to be successful not failure and recently ive noticed its going a bit sour Sad
Back to top Go down
https://central-point.forumotion.com
greyhoundgal
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
greyhoundgal

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Site improvement???   Site improvement??? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:30 am

I've noticed it too, boyfrompluto will be back soon, he did say he would be gone for a bit, but would be back. But the others that have joined already, dont seem to stay around, will have a think about it and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Site improvement???   Site improvement??? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:16 am

No problem... I am trying to thyink of new ways to make this a nice place to be... BFP will be back sometime soon hopeflly and kick the spark in plus i am thinking about making him a moderator should he wish to take on the position... I think next weekend i might see about getting some flyers done or something to try and promote this site a bit better than what ity is currently gettng at the momnt

regards

zeon
Back to top Go down
https://central-point.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site improvement???   Site improvement??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Site improvement???
Page 1 of 1